Monday, 10 October 2016

Important Life Advice Can Come in the Form of Celine Sunglasses


Hello there. Before you read today’s post I’ll need you to do something really quick. Whether it’s written on your phone, loaded onto Amazon or sitting in your Net-a-Porter cart, open up your wish list and look at what the first item on it is. Is it a cashmere sweater? An automated lawn mower? Maybe a toe plough
 Whatever works.

 Personally, I am currently set on these CelineShadow sunglasses that have riddled me with profuse deprivation syndrome. Whenever I get dressed in the morning I feel that my outfit is incomplete without them – no other pair of sunglasses can compare. It’s not even that I don’t like the sunglasses I already own (in fact I like them very much), it’s just that similar to other humans I am more fascinated by what I can’t have than what I can.

Don’t be fooled though, deprivation syndrome can manifest itself under multiple circumstances, not just when you are getting dressed in the morning. It could be that your meals don’t taste the same without a tiramisu to culminate with or that your house doesn’t seem that nice anymore without those curtains you saw in Homebase at the weekend. For a while, your mornings will be dark and cold, your evenings lonely and ice cream will lose its taste.

That being said, there’s no need to despair - I’m sure that in a week’s time we’ll all be lusting after something else because that’s the beauty of wanting what you don’t have - if it’s just a fad (and most times it is) you will forget about it and move on to the next thing. In the meanwhile we can be sad together. Tell me, what is at the top of your wish list right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...