Monday, 19 December 2016

What to Wear on Christmas Jumper Day

2016-12-17 17.53.26
I’ve never owned one but from what I hear, most people would refer to their Christmas jumpers as funny or cute rather than fashionable. Seeing as I’ve never owned one, I found myself in a bit of a conundrum when I had to wear one to work on Christmas Jumper Day.

Luckily, I could rely on my festive flatmate to source me a very Christmassy jumper. I didn’t really know what to wear it with but decided on my leather trousers and boots to try and look cooler than I actually am. Throughout that, I was very much aware that there was a high possibility to end up looking even more embarrassing than I would have anyway, but I stuck to it. And guess what? I loved it. 

Now, I still might have looked weird and embarrassing, but I felt good. And warm. So it might be that I'll have to run off to the shops and get myself a Christmas jumper to wear on the regular. 

2016-12-17 17.53.30
2016-12-17 17.59.23
2016-12-17 17.54.07
2016-12-17 17.58.26-1

2 comments:

  1. This Christmas sweater is so cute and endearing. I just adore it!

    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It also came with Christmas baubles and candy cane that you could pin to it to decorate the tree! Most adorable thing ever and so much fun

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...